Floor Coverings International serves Richmond, Vancouver, and the surrounding area as the top local provider of kitchen flooring. We carry all of the popular types of kitchen flooring, including tile, stone, laminate, and hardwood. Let us help you choose samples that are appropriate for your project with a free, in-home consultation.
Our knowledgeable staff understands that kitchen flooring should complement the decor of your home while still being sturdy and resistant to spills and stains. Our team of flooring specialists is experienced in a wide range of kitchen flooring projects, from re-tiling the entire room to installing backsplashes.
A Note From Our Owner
“Here at FCI Richmond, we are committed to leaving our customers satisfied and impressed with their new flooring. Give us a call today to find out how we can transform your kitchen!” – Jennifer Li, Owner, FCI Richmond
We work with manufacturers such as Armstrong, Shaw, and Daltile so we can provide our customers with a large selection of textures, colors, and styles of kitchen flooring. Explore our hardwood, laminate, and tile options to find the kitchen flooring that’s right for you!
- Kitchen flooring should be water and stain-resistant, due to the many messes and heavy traffic that happens in the kitchen.
- Depending on the appearance of your kitchen, you may want kitchen flooring that complements the other features in the room or offers a bold, contrasting accent
- Tile & vinyl are also resistant to grease, making them very popular kitchen flooring choices
Also Consider That:
- Hardwood and stone flooring are more expensive kitchen flooring options, and may retain stains if not properly sealed
- Tile requires periodic re-grouting, especially because frequent stains can cause discoloration
- Vinyl & linoleum are the most cost-effective options for kitchen flooring